Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update from Sister Mitchell





Hello Friends and Family! I'm still alive and kickin'! It's unbelievable that January's almost over! time is FLYING by soooo quickly! The weather here is so beautiful, I can't believe it's technically winter...
Sister Ferguson and I are still having so fun working together, we're learning a lot from each other and getting by on the Spanish we do know and even improving! We're having a Noche de Hogar (FHE) tonight with a new family to the ward and they invited us to bring an investigator too! It's such a blessing to bring an investigator into a home that is already based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. It really shows me what kind of member I want to be in the future. We're SO blessed. This last week was SO HARD because everyone was sick or working or in the hospital or not home and almost every appointment we set fell through! So we spent a lot of time contacting referrals and less active members and finding new people who seemed slightly interested! interested enough to tell us where they lived and when we can come back! ah, it's the best choice they never knew they made :P And this week is going to be amazing, I can just feel it! I love you all!!! 
Hermana Mitchell


No comments:

Post a Comment