Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas time is here!!!

December 24, 2012

FELIZ NAVIDAD! I can't believe it's Christmas!!!! Christmas in the Mission is the BEST! We're receiving so much love from the ward members as well as the Visitors' Center senior couples and even the thousands random people who wander into the VC during this amazing time of year. And what's even more than that is the love and closeness I feel with my Savior, and knowing that he gave the greatest gift anyone could ever give just so we could have the opportunity to make it back to live with Heavenly Father.  We're all children of Heavenly Father, I  hope you all remember the reason we celebrate Christmas and let that love you feel bring you all together as family and friends. I love you all and hope your Christmas is a very very special one!

Love,
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment