Sunday, August 5, 2012

This is it!!!

Starting this Wednesday, I will be serving a proselyting mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Oakland/San Francisco Mission!! I will be serving in the Spanish language and spending a portion of my service in the Oakland LDS Temple Visitor's Center. I am SO EXCITED for this opportunity to be a representative of the Lord and to endeavor to bring people unto Him so they can come to know, as I have, of the great love that He has for them. Good luck with all you do and wish me luck the same! I will return February of 2014!! 

Until October 17th, my address will be:

Sister Kristin Joy Mitchell
MTC Mailbox # 325
CA-OAK 1017
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After October 17th:

Sister Kristin Joy Mitchell
California Oakland/San Francisco Mission
4945 Lincoln Way
Oakland, CA 94602
United States

(this address is subject to change, so keep an eye on my blog)

And if you want an easier way to write me, go towww.dearelder.com! It sends letters to the MTC the very next day and it's free! Go to www.dearelder.com, select Provo MTC mission, my name and mission and it'll get to me promptly in letter form! :D

All my love ♥
Sister Kristin Joy Mitchell
NOTE: From now on, all posts will be posted by Kristin's sister, Kate Haderlie

2 comments:

  1. Sister Mitchell will enter the MTC tomorrow at 1:00 pm... after which I will probably cry my eyes out and drown myself in a hot fudge sundae at the closest ice cream parlor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the "Creamery on 9th", just down hill a little ways from the MTC. BYU Creamery ice creams yum. Oh wait, the point was that you'd be sad. Oops.

      Delete