Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TRANSFER CALLS!!!

HOLA!!!! It's monday.... again!!! how is this possible? This transfer has completely FLOWN by. I can't believe that we've conducted 10 companionship exchanges and got our English class up and running (we had 3 members last time--woohoo! that's 200% more people than our first class!) and still found lots of new investigators! The Lord is truly putting Miracles in our path! We have a new couple that we're teaching named Isabel and Marcos, they are SO amazing, and they're also SO prepared by the Lord to recieve the gospel. a few weeks back, Isabel was having terribly awful headaches and couldn't find a single remedy--her sister-in-law (who just happens to be our incredible investigator Rocio) suggested that she get a blessing from the Elders. At that point Isabel was willing to try anything! so the elders went and gave her a powerful blessing and Isabel said she felt the spirit SO strongly and that moment her pains were GONE and haven't come back since! I love the power of the Priesthood, and how our Heavenly Father loves us SO MUCH that he would restore this Priesthood and give a His power to righteous men so we can feel the love of God and have those blessings in our life!

So we all know my wonderful companion sister Hewett is going home...... so transfer calls on Saturday night were actually more exciting because there was no other option than seeing where I'd go or who I would be with! sooo here's the news.....................

I'M STAYING IN SAN MATEO!!!! (that'll put me 6 months in one place--it's a record!!!) My new companion will be the one and only SISTER MCLAWS!!! I know that none of you know who that is... but she's pretty much famous in the mission for her fire and spunk and energy and love for this missionary work! She's from Park City UT, She's more than 6 feet tall... We were actually in the MTC at the same time, and came out here to the same mission at the same time!! But we weren't in the same district because I was doing VC training... but anyway, SO exciting. I KNOW that this is just what our area needs and we are going to see incredible things happen here together! I still have a secret wish to go back to the Visitor's Center for my last transfer so I can be part of the magic and music and amazingness of the Christmas program again! We'll see what the Lord has in mind... I'll go wherever he needs me!

That's all I have to say for now, keep your testimony strong by sharing it with those around you!
Les quiero muuuuuuuuuucho!!!
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment