Monday, July 8, 2013

HI!

Buenas tardes mi familia!!! I love being a missionary! It was exactly 11 months ago today that I first walked into the MTC! Goodness how time how FLOWN! Being a Sister Training Leader is still crazy, and I'm sure always will be! We go on several exchanges with the sisters, we'll have 3 this week, and 3 more next week! We're over about 26 sisters all together, and we need to go on exchanges with every one of them this transfer! We've already gone with 10 of them, and half the transfer's over already! So basically an exchange is when my companion and I split up with another companion and we go to each others areas and learn lots of new things together, make sure the sisters are being obedient and having uplifting and spiritual experiences! And honestly, I feel like the other sisters in the mission have been training me! Sister Hewett and I are continually seeing miracles! We have 2 investigators with a baptismal date and we're working on more, the Lord is truley hastening His work! I'm already out of time today for my emails---so sorry! so much to do & so little time! but remember that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us, He has given us the ability to improve and change by giving us His Son to help us all come back to Him. I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week! Pray for missionary experiences!
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment