Friday, November 15, 2013

bueeeenas!

This week has been a really good one. We conducted 2 exchanges! yaaay we're pushing right through with all these exchanges, It's so crazy how quickly they make the time fly by. The sisters are all so amazing and I truly feel like every exchange is teaching me something new that the Lord needs me to learn. I hope the sisters are learning from me too, I just try to be an exactly obedient and faithful example for them.

I can't think of what else has happened this week... We had English class, that was fun as always... we need to spread the word more because we're not getting much growth. 

So I started to feel sick on Saturday night with a sore throat and by Sunday morning I wasn't doing well at all. We missed all of our morning meetings with the ward mission leader and the bishopric... we went to church for sacrament meeting but by the end I felt feverish (which was such a bummer because Mike was on his way to church! but the other missionaries took good care of him :) So we went home and with the little food we had in our pantry (by the end of the week our fridge and cupboards tend to be pretty bare) Sis. McLaws made me chicken noodle soup! (she broke up lasagna noodles and found some frozen mixed veggies and chicken bouillon) She's so creative! I slept and slept and slept, I feel a little better today, the congestion isn't right at the front of my face anymore :) I feel like there is more to say, but I can't think of anything... my brain is a little fuzzy right now.

Tomorrow Sister McLaws and I are giving a 30 minute training for all of the District leaders, Zone Leaders, and Sister Training Leaders on Finding. I hope I can talk :) I'll be praying for that for sure. I just want to say I LOVE being a missionary LOOOOVE you all! I'm grateful for all that you do for me. Mosiah 2:17
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment