Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kristin's Latest!


Hi friends and family! Sorry about last week--I didn't have a lot of email time because we we to the temple instead of having a normal P-day--but It was much needed! I love the temple. It truly is the house of the Lord, and it's so hard to get through the darkness of this life without that spiritual recharge--so go as often as you can! I just want to thank you all for your prayers, not just for me but for my Dad, It's hard being out here when there's a lot going on at home, but I know that there are people I need to love and serve! We have 2 baptisms coming up!! Christine Judd and her daughter will be baptized on June 8th!! We're having so much fun teaching her, she's pretty much teaching us--Sister Judd has been takin the lessons for a decade now and probably knows more doctrine than a lot of the members--but she's finally ready to make this change and give up those little things that have been stopping her all these years--we shared Alma 7:15 and it helped her a lot, she's so ready and it's amazing to see, here Husband will be baptizing them and they will have their little baby blessed in Sacrament the very next day! It's so exciting, I know the Lord puts all of us in the paths of those around us for a reason! I love love LOVE being a missionary! I've seen so many miracles already! Brentwood is in full-bloom, (and so are our allergies) and it's cherry-picking season! Brentwood cherries are big and juicy and delicious! Maybe I'll be able to send some home ;)
Love you all!
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment