Thursday, May 9, 2013

in the merry month of May...

A beautiful day here in Brentwood, California. I love it here. I LOVE the people. I love the blossoms. love being a missionary. It doesn't matter where or what language the Lord has called me to serve! Serving, loving, smiling, helping, It's all universal and it makes me so happy! We're teaching a young mom named Christine, she's amazing and she's so close to baptism! The ward here is amazing too and we're starting to see things pick up as we branch out and invite more and more people to learn, we have a few new people we're starting to teach and I know the Lord is blessing this area and blessing us and preparing so many people all around us! One of my new favorite scriptures is Alma 13:24. "For behold, angels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his word at the time of his coming in his glory." The gospel is amazing, it's SO true. Jesus Christ is our Savior and he loves us all so much more than we can even comprehend! I love you all and know the Lord will place people in your path who are prepared for the gospel and he will help you recognize them too if you pray for that strength and ability!
un GRAAAAAN abrazo de
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment