Tuesday, February 19, 2013

new news-ful news!


Hello Family and Friends!!!
Not much time to write today, just that I'm doing well, working hard and learning as much as I can as I teach. We got our transfer calls this last Saturday. YEP! I'm being transferred again! and there's a catch: I'm going ENGLISH! crazy right?! Just as I'm getting really comfortable with my Spanish. My new area is Castro Valley, I've been there before on exchanges before and it's really nice. I'm only slightly bummed, but mostly excited! I just love that Spanish language and culture so much! But I know there are many many things to learn in my new area! My new companion will be sister Lau, She's fron Hong-Kong! We're both going to be brand new to the area and I'm sure it will be full of amazing experiences! I'm going to miss sister Ferguson a TON, we've been seeing lots of miracles here and learning a lot together. But that's how the Lord works, giving us new opportunities to learn and grow once we're ready for them. Always remember to count your blessings and serve one another. 2 Nephi 26:30
con amor,
Hermana Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment